Photo via: sewwhatalicia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adorable memory bear or bunny made from babys hospital blanket. Perfect baby keepsake for new moms. affiliate link
- DIY | 5 Minute Macrame Planters. Watch Whats Up Moms Brooke and our very own Cinda show you how to make these adorable macrame plant hangers in less than 5 minutes.
- 15 Fácil de Origami tutoriales a seguir por nadie | Postris
- FREE PATTERNS ALERT: 15 scrap busters projects – Free Sewing Patterns and Tutorials: | Free Sewing Patterns and Tutorials
- Learn Freeform Crochet: 15 Free Tutorials to Get You Started | Crafts Crazy
- How to Make a DIY Rustic COASTAL Blanket Ladder with Driftwood
- DIY serape shower curtain made from an old blanket
- Everyone on Pinterest Is Obsessed With This Magical Unicorn Blanket: Move over, mermaid blankets, this unicorn throw is taking over.
- A simple DIY angled blanket ladder adds a touch of farmhouse charm to this cozy bedroom.
- Homemade DIY Gifts in A Jar | Best Mason Jar Cookie Mixes and Recipes, Alcohol Mixers | Fun Gift Ideas for Men, Women, Teens, Kids, Teacher, Mom. Christmas, Holiday, Birthday and Easy Last Minute Gifts | DIY Gift Pedicure in a Jar | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-in-a-jar
- Store baby blankets and/or burp cloths in a shoe organizer on the back of the door. Why did I not think of that?!?
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!