Photo via: decoist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Genius Small Space Command Center, Hacks For Small Space Living That Make Tiny Homes Feel Bigger, small space ideas
- Learn To Organize Closet with 15 Great DIY Ideas
- DIY 15+ Creative Craft Storage Ideas !
- Modern Furniture: Modern Green Living Room Design Ideas 2011
- 15 Fun Pumpkin Crafts and Activities for Kids – Looking for fall craft projects for kids? These easy DIY pumpkin crafts will keep kids busy creating this fall! Many of these ideas make great activities for a fall party.
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- Transform Cheap Walmart Candles With These 15 Stunning Ideas
- 15 Fathers Day Gift Ideas from Preschoolers – Dads will love these ideas which can be made by preschool kids.
- 15 Nursery Organization Ideas – great resource for new parents
- 15 Pretty Patriotic Porches @ creationsbykara.com – Great ideas for the Fourth of July or Memorial Day
- Mini DIY Unicorn Terrarium
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor