Photo via: kidsactivitiesblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Letter C craft. C is for Caterpillar
- DIY Packing Tape Image Transfer Tutorial from The Graphics Fairy. This is a good tutorial on transferring images from laser or toner based prints to packing tape to candles/glass/etc… This is a very c
- Buy a mirror. Put letter stickers on it. Paint over the whole thing. Peel off stickers.
- DIY Moss Covered Letter
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- This easy DIY flower letter is a fun craft you can do with your older kids as DIY gift for mom, to celebrate spring, for a birthday or many other occasions. Spell out a word, name, initial, or monogram. Includes tutorial
- This fabulous letter craft is so easy to make! You can personalize it with a signature from a family member or favorite celebrity.
- DIY Personalized Photo Gifts by Kenzie Mastroe – Decorated with black and white photos, the DIY letter is the best gift for family and friends.
- Our Crafts ~N~ Things » Letter B for Bat
- Use these oversized letter tiles to show your unique creativity and make your friends and family smile. Display them on a shelf or mantel.
- Seashell Covered Letter – Custom made to fit in either your bathroom or ocean theme room. Order today: www.etsy.com/shop/CreativityWithAshley
- Quilled monogram letter art