Photo via: pickledbarrel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- heres the recipe:12 small hand prints (change servings and units) Ingredients 4 cups flour 1 cup salt 1 1/2 cups water Directions 1 Combine ingredients and knead dough for 15 to 20 minutes.Bake at 300ºF about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. You may have to bake considerably longer depending on how thick your items are. They may not feel hard right away but will harden as they cool.
- 4 cups flour, 1 cup salt, 1 1/2 cup water…need together well…add little flour or water to get perfect dough…not too dry not too sticky…roll out, shape…bake at 350 for 20-30 min…let sit for few days, then decorate!!
- The Natural Beauty Solution – A step-by-step guide to replacing commercial beauty products with a 100% natural routine. It features two-dozen easy-to-follow, customizable recipes for natural skin care that are not only provide a healthy alternative to mass-produced products, but will also make your skin and hair look their best while tackling issues like eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Turn Wire Baskets into Garden Globe Lights with this hack. This and more inspiring backyard ideas for your midsummer night patio on Frugal Coupon Living.
- This is very cool! Personalize your water bottle with salt water etching – an easy DIY technique that allows you to etch metal with basic household supplies. Tips4Trips
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Find the perfect colors to complete your FourthofJuly DIY projects with Minwax® Water Based WoodStain in Crimson, Pure White, and Navy Blue.
- DIY Backyard Ideas for Summer – Yard Projects – Amazing Ideas for the Yard This Summer. Outdoor Decor, Furniture, Games and more
- DIY Wooden Pallet House! What?! This is crazy cool! I would build this in my backyard for my kids lol
- 12 DIY Cheap and Easy Ideas to Upgrade Your Kitchen 2
- 12 (Free) DIY Dresser Plans. Build your own, solid wood dresser and customize it to meet your needs.
- Your house is defined by its interior as well as its exterior. Most people focus on decorating the inside of their homes and forget about their backyard. In fact, paying attention to your backyard is as important as decorating the inside of your home. Lets see how you can make your backyard more beautiful with these creative ideas.