Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hand Drawn Arrows: Today’s freebie is a set of 12 hand drawn arrows with lots of charm and character! These are available for personal and commercial use! To Download click the following: 1 2 3 4 5 6 …Read More »
- MODERN, LARGE macrame plant hanger. For a really big pot – diameter 20-25 cm (7,9 – 9,8) Total length: 130 cm (51,2) (Please note – plant and pot not included in the offer). 100% handmade We ship WORLDWIDE! Shipping to Europe normally takes 5-8 working days, to US, Canada – 7-15 working days. Thank you for visiting MOX macrame. To see other my plant hanger click here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MOXmacrame?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=18990181
- 7. Harvesting Timing of the harvest depends on what you are using the lavender for. For fresh-market or or dried bundles harvest when the first 1 or 2 flowers have bloomed. If the end product is essential oil then the best time to harvest is when about 1/2 of the flowers on the stem have
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- Niché à lintérieur dun récipient en verre cristal clair est un chemin de pierres naturelles liquidation à secrets bosquets de paysage boisé voilée mousse. Cette scène miniature de la forêt est composée de 3 variétés de mousse qui est un facile dentretien pour plante ne nécessitant quun minimum darrosage (au sein de lenvironnement de terrarium) et lumière tamisée. Léclairage de chambre régulière est généralement suffisant ; ne placez pas en plein soleil. Caractéristiques : • Mesure environ 1…
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- The basic recipe for papercrete is approximately 3 parts paper pulp, 2 parts portland cement and 1 part perlite and other optional fillers.
- (1) Buy plates from Dollar Store, (2) Write things with a Porcelain 150 Pen, (3) baked for 30 mins in the oven and its permanent.
- Ravelry: Felted Artesian Tote pattern by Jean Lampe felted icord in-the-round stranded stripes-colorwork-Imperial Yarn Columbia Yarn weight Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ? Gauge 16 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in Reverse Stockinette Needle size US 10 – 6.0 mm Hook size 6.0 mm (J) Sizes available Before felting – 10” (25.5 cm) in length, slightly stretched. 14” (35.5 cm) circumference. After felting – 9 1/2” (24 cm) in length. 12” (30.5 cm) in circumference
- PRIMITIVE COAT RACK 6 Vintage Tool Rack by SweetDaphneVintage
- Would love to have a sorting station similar to this with 6 laundry baskets stacked 3 high under the chute. That way you wash one basket and use the basket for clean folded when done.