Photo via: fauxsho.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to build a DIY outdoor storage bench with beautiful fretwork panels and hidden storage under the seat.
- Dont miss all the hidden storage and space-saving ideas in this dual purpose guest and craft space (in a barn)
- Here Are 10 Gorgeous Designer Tricks for Your Doll…
- This would be really great to put sand and shells from different beaches you visit in each separate pane.
- Seaside Vacation Rental – VRBO 259633 – 4 BR Beaches of South Walton House in FL, Savannah Style Retreat, Gulf Views, Blocks from Beach, Seaside
- A blog about marriage, love, fashion, beauty, home, decor, family, etiquette, resourcefulness, and California living.
- California Friendly works of art! Driftwood and various succulents… http://rogersgardens.com/design-ideas/ More
- yellow california poppies: painted by vera neumann
- 8 Beaches Perfect for Your Family Getaway- Family Vacations, Family Vacation Destinations, Beach Vacations, Beach Vacation Destinations, Get Away, Wanderlust, Travel.
- Learn how to make these pretty handmade gift tags in less than 10 minutes. Use them for gifts or as part of your spring decorating. TriplePFeature
- 10 Easy Ways to Save Space in Your Dorm Room | Her Campus | http://www.hercampus.com/diy/decorating/10-easy-ways-save-space-your-dorm-room
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx