Photo via: bespoke-bride.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- Hand Drawn Arrows: Today’s freebie is a set of 12 hand drawn arrows with lots of charm and character! These are available for personal and commercial use! To Download click the following: 1 2 3 4 5 6 …Read More »
- Ravelry: Felted Artesian Tote pattern by Jean Lampe felted icord in-the-round stranded stripes-colorwork-Imperial Yarn Columbia Yarn weight Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ? Gauge 16 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in Reverse Stockinette Needle size US 10 – 6.0 mm Hook size 6.0 mm (J) Sizes available Before felting – 10” (25.5 cm) in length, slightly stretched. 14” (35.5 cm) circumference. After felting – 9 1/2” (24 cm) in length. 12” (30.5 cm) in circumference
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- 4 big granny squares that you assemble together, 4 strings to put at the top corners to attach them on the shoulders and you will be the prettiest witch of this coming Halloween!!!
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- 7. Harvesting Timing of the harvest depends on what you are using the lavender for. For fresh-market or or dried bundles harvest when the first 1 or 2 flowers have bloomed. If the end product is essential oil then the best time to harvest is when about 1/2 of the flowers on the stem have
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- heres the recipe:12 small hand prints (change servings and units) Ingredients 4 cups flour 1 cup salt 1 1/2 cups water Directions 1 Combine ingredients and knead dough for 15 to 20 minutes.Bake at 300ºF about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. You may have to bake considerably longer depending on how thick your items are. They may not feel hard right away but will harden as they cool.
- Learn how to decorate a vase with tissue paper and Mod Podge. Such an easy way to update a plain glass piece, and makes a great gift! via @modpodgerocks
- These free Hunger Games logos are perfect for throwing a Hunger Games party or book club! Cut them out on your Cricut or other electronic cutting machine.